Pages

*** RESOURCES -- New Information is added often ***

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sistah Sinema presents Watermelon Woman Friday November 4

I attended Sistah Sinema in October and enjoyed both films Finding Juilet and Robin's Hood with about 30 other women.  I will admit I was exhausted as was one of my dear friends who attended with me and we both dozed a little bit through Robin's Hood (yikes).  I am sure drooling on my dates shoulder was umber sexy!  We enjoyed our own mini-discussion of the films and look forward to attending another event and I encourage you to go if you have not had the opportunity.
November 4th at 8pm will feature Watermelon Woman, the first African American, lesbian full-length film.  As with most events, Sistah Sinema will utilize Skype and on Friday will have the legendary Cheryl Dunye, Skyped in for the after discussion.  Enjoy seeing Cheryl Dunye in this clip as I did as she is hot (did I just write that?).

Buy tickets online for $5 or for $10 at the door.


0 comments:

Label Cloud