Pages

*** RESOURCES -- New Information is added often ***

Friday, October 16, 2009

FAQ's on how to subscribe to email

I have finally figured out how to get the little ole GayZette to your in-box!  I will be continuing to add, add and add features as I learn how to do so.  I again stayed up until 6 AM figuring out how to do this.  My new lover is called blog, Ms Blog to you.


Q: How to receive GayZette by email?

A:  First, what you will receive is the portion that I write!  I consider it the "blog content".  It may have a more official name but for now that is what I will call it.  This is very easy squeezy!
  • Locate the "Subscribe to receive GayZette blog via email" 
  • Enter the email address you want to receive the GayZette to.
  • Click the Subscribe button.
  • Log into the email address you used to subscribe.
  • Find the email FROM:  "FeedBurner Email Subscriptions" with SUBJECT:  "Activate your Email Subscription to: Seattle Announcements, a NewsCalendar for the Real HouseDykes of the Emerald City".
  • Open email, read it-lol, and click on the link provided (or paste it in your browser as instructed).
  • Once you click on the link you will be taken to a screen with:
Email Subscription Confirmed!
A message will be delivered to YOUR ADDRESS if the publisher has produced new content on that day. No new content, no email for you.

Update 11/7/2009 After a week of pulling my hair out trying to figure out why emails were not going out to my subscribers I realized that private blogs could not use this feature. Problems are now solved as of 11/7 blog is public for my readers ease of use.

0 comments:

Label Cloud