Pages

*** RESOURCES -- New Information is added often ***

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Saturday's Blood, Sweat and Queers Party Workshop is a win-win

I appreciate Allena from the Center for Sex Positive Culture for many things and one of which is her weekly "News from the Director" newsletter that shares the many events and happenings at the Center and of interest to the sex positive community.  While I do not highlight ALL the events in the GayZette, you will find many of them on the Seattle Announcements Calendar or of course, on their website calendar.  There are so many educational opportunities available and I am all about expanding the er...ah hem, mind ;~).

This Saturday at one of my favorite parties and will feature a workshop on how to seduce your top.  I hope that it is WELL ATTENDED - lol.  I would like to see the love shared in this area.


Blood, Sweat and Queers
The first Saturday of every month features a different theme, workshop or demo.  This month, our workshop is led by the ever-delightful Arli who is coming from Vancouver BC.  

Seducing Your Top - during BS&Q this Saturday 8:30-10:00PM in the Library. 
All are welcome and the workshop is free with your BS&Q admission. 

Arli's workshop description:
    I know how hard tops work to create a scene, a mood, an experience. They dress to impress, they work hard to learn new skills. They listen closely to the things that scare me and excite me. They seduce me; I’d like to return the favour. I want to seduce them. I want them to know how hot I am for them, how appreciative I am of their skill. It doesn’t matter if it is an ongoing relationship or a one night stand, seduce them. Why should they always be the ones to plan the date? Offer up something that you know they want from you. Trust me it will be worth it.

Arli's bio:
     Arli is a polyamorous femme who has been kinky since getting her first spanking from the neighbour girl at age 5. In her home town of Vancouver, BC Arli has been organizing and hosting kinky events for more than 20 years. She has been presenting on a number of topics on and off over the last 15 years. She is usually seen traveling up and down the west coast with at least one other member of the Vancouver Away Team, a rogue group of queers intent upon creating Joyful Mayhem wherever they go.

Come and join us for the hottest Queer kink debauchery in Seattle! We offer a safe and fun place to play, sex it up, meet new people, and have an overall great time! 
 
Join us Saturday, November 5th at the CSPC for Blood, Sweat & Queers, the hottest GLBTQ kink party in Seattle! We offer a safe and fun place to play, sex it up, meet new people and have an overall great time.
A play party for queers of all stripes
First Saturdays of each month
8:00 PM to 2:00 AM
In the annex
18+.
$20, non-members are welcome

If you identify as Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Trans, Queer, Pansexual, Questioning, Asexual, Homo/Heteroflexible, Gender Fluid, Gender Queer and/or just Gender Fucked, come and join us, party and have fun! 
Questions? bsq@sexpositiveculture.org

0 comments:

Label Cloud