Pages

*** RESOURCES -- New Information is added often ***

Friday, November 13, 2009

What's to do this weekend?

There is so much to do this weekend-my goodness!  Please spend some time perusing the Seattle Announcements Calendar as you will find at least 20 things to do!  There is no reason to be lonely at home eating cold porridge.

Here a few events you will find on the Seattle Announcements Calendar for this weekend.  On Friday there is a Drag Show at Swank, Karaoke followed by a Dance at the WildRose, or if a bar is not your speed Columbia City has their Beatwalk for a few more weeks and Dunshee House has a game night.  Bent is preforming this weekend and has one of our own special folks preforming on Saturday (see other posts).

Leather Reign is all weekend and the Goodwill is having their Glitter Sale both days.  Seattle Men In Leather will buzz your hair and shine your boots for a worthy cause on Saturday.  The new Mr. Miss and Ms. Gay Seattle will be determined Saturday as well as a new event called the L Games will premiere at the Garage.  Swank has a fundraiser for Rain City Surge Women's Soccer Team and there is a Pet Loss Support Group during the day on Saturday for those experiencing this type of sad loss.

Sunday is a day for play and support.  Daring Divorceed Diva's meet and Parent/Family Support for the gender variant are on the calendar.  There are several T Dances and I am thrilled that DANA DUB has returned to Sunday T Dances.  I want to take a group to support him as he was the best DJ for Disco that I know and I still miss the Timberline as I know many of you do.  It is a great inexpensive and early day to get your groove on.

Please enjoy your weekend!  Since November is a month that I think of things I am grateful for, I want to start by letting you my gentle readers know I am grateful for you.

Thank you for your inspiration.

Ms T

0 comments:

Label Cloud