Pages

*** RESOURCES -- New Information is added often ***

Friday, December 11, 2009

Those double posts - this is a test of sorts

click to expand Why do I sometimes receive an email and when I try to find the corresponding article online it is gone?


This is usually because I am changing some sort of coding with the site and trying out a new exciting feature. Unfortunately, they sometimes fail even though I do pre-test them on another blog I have that is almost identical to this one. Tonight for example I am posting this to see if for the third time the code works properly and shows the question, and hides the answer until you click on the question.

Earlier this morning I posted what I thought was a success and pulled 'Helpful Techy Hints' down and reposted it hoping it would behave. It did not! I am trying one more time as the night has turned into morning and this little project turned into an all nighter. I wish Blogspot has a feature that posted but allowed revisions until it was emailed or sent out via the feed. I need my own personal kind of editor like a spell checker to keep me out of trouble.

I do appreciate all your patience, truly. I am trying to make the site more user friendly and within the week it shall be a bit easier to get around with the items you need at your fingertips. Stand by!


0 comments:

Label Cloud