Pages

*** RESOURCES -- New Information is added often ***

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Important HouseKeeping Stuff

I so appreciate that some of you have accepted the new invites that I sent out and now receive the GayZette from - 'Seattle Announcements, a newscalendar featuring the GayZette'.  With the from address saying - 'The GayZette features Entertainment options, a NewsCalendar and Resource Guide'.  Some of you are getting 2 email updates as you are subscribed to both feeds, the new one I mentioned and the old one that I plan on deleting and has the title 'Seattle Announcements, a newscalender for the Real HouseDykes of the Emerald City'.

If you are receiving BOTH email versions, KNOW that I will be deleting you from the latter (Seattle Announcements, a newscalender for the Real HouseDykes of the Emerald City) and that you will need to accept a new invitation to continue receiving updates.  I would prefer that you be on the new one before I delete you so there is no interruption of service.

Once I have you all on the new list I want to send you the calendar link so those of you that want to incorporate it on your phones can or that want to use it with your personal online calendars like gmail can do so. 

IF someone wants to help me test this calendar functionality...I would appreciate it.

~Enjoy~
Ms T

0 comments:

Label Cloud