Pages

*** RESOURCES -- New Information is added often ***

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Diverse Harmony - First Gay Straight Youth Alliance Chorus

 I came across this chorus and I think this is a fabulous idea!  I am a great believer in supporting connection between our youth because they will be determining the attitudes of the future.  I will keep you posted on this as I have a teen who is vocally talented and is interested in checking this out.  They practice year round and are for ages 13-22 years of age with all orientations welcome.  I know a few of you have teens in your life...what a great way to build community!  Ms T


“A Season of Giving.”
7pm concert
Seattle First Baptist Church
1111 Harvard Ave.
$50 suggested donation
www.diverseharmony.org

An evening of music and scrumptious desserts benefitting Diverse Harmony, the nation’s first Gay/straight youth alliance chorus and the GSBA’s youth scholarship program. With special guest performance by the Sensible Shoes, an ensemble of Seattle Women’s Chorus.

0 comments:

Label Cloud