Pages

*** RESOURCES -- New Information is added often ***

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Why you should keep up with the Seattle Announcements Calendar

I want to encourage you to look at and use the Seattle Announcements Calendar.  I would be bombarding you with emails to tell you all the fabulous events that are available for you to attend.  So far for December there are 362 events to choose from with 22 the most on any given day and 5 being the least.  

I have not come close to finish adding fun exciting and interesting events for the month.  If you are thinking they are not for you because they must be bars or expensive, think again.  Many many are FREE FREE FREE as I source no or low cost options as I am a great believer that one can enjoy life without having to pay a great deal for it or needing to ask the age old question -does this bar stool make MY butt look big?

I do highlight events and place them on the calendar but there are many that do not get the attention they deserve...yet.  Over time I hope all events will be mentioned but until then...peek at the calendar.  I can also send you a link for it (we can talk more about this as you get comfy).  This is a two-way relationship...remember, I do this for YOU and want your life to be enriched as a result of what you read, attend and hopefully feel a part of.


I am going to list just a few events that are posted this month to give you a little sense of the variety:

  • Friday and Saturday Free Live Bands at Third Place Books (Shoreline)
  • Saturday Morning Tai Chi at Third Place Books (Shoreline)
  • Monday Live Magicians at Ravenna Third Place Books
  • Friday Night Free Movies in Wallingford (Meaningful Films)
  • Monday Free Grant Writing Clinic
  • Tuesday Family of Choice Support Group
  • Tuesday Free Jazz at Little Red Bristro (Little Red Studio's spot)
  • Wednesday Weekly Gay & Lesbian Book Club
  • Wednesday Trans Support Group
  • Wednesday Tapas & Wine Sampling at Little Red Bistro
  • Thursday Medical Appointments at Country Doctor
  • Thursday Volunteer at Lifelong AIDS
  • Friday Gayme Night for all ages - take your kids 
It's a beautiful day and I hope you all enjoy it!  My time with you is over until this evening.


Ms T




0 comments:

Label Cloud