Pages

*** RESOURCES -- New Information is added often ***

Monday, November 30, 2009

Join US on Dec 6th and sell some Christmas Trees

As I mentioned before Dunshee House sells fabulous Christmas Trees as their main source of Funds and it is a small thing that we each can do to help support a wonderful organization (I don't assume we all celebrate Christmas) by purchasing our trees from them.  The Christmas tree lot begins the day after Thanksgiving and runs through Christmas Eve. 

I am organizing a group of US to work a shift on Sunday December 6th from 9 am -12 noon (or you can work a bit longer) for this neighborhood event?  Wouldn't that be a HOOT!!  We can help folks pick their trees and spread our CHEER!

Let me know if YOU are interested and I will add your name to the list!

If you prefer another day, let's do that too!

Afterwards you can come to my house for Cookie Decorating and Hot Cocoa!

0 comments:

Label Cloud