Pages

*** RESOURCES -- New Information is added often ***

Thursday, December 17, 2009

How will you deal with private events?


The good news is that I can still send out private notices to the original Seattle Announcement members! I will do that via the Yahoo group list that one and all original members still belong to. We really have the best of both worlds because we will maintain our original family group and I will utilize that for private, sensitive or invitations that are not appropriate for a public forum.

If you have items that you feel match that criteria, please email me and let me know.


Any item that can be found on the internet, that is available through any public paper, leaflet or received on a mailing list and is normally considered in the in the Public Domain I will concur that it is public as well.

If an event is hosted at a private home, for a select private audience at the request of the attendees or host I can consider it a Private event.

There are some events that may be listed that may contain information that is only for a private membership. I may exclude certain information such as the address or other identifying information that the members would only know. If there is ever a safety issue or concern, I reserve the right to make decisions on a case by case basis.  If you ever have a concern or information regarding safety, please contact me.

0 comments:

Label Cloud