Pages

*** RESOURCES -- New Information is added often ***

Thursday, December 17, 2009

How do I refer a friend to SeaAnn?

click to expand I have a friend I think would like this website, what do I do?


You have a couple options. You are welcome to email me and introduce them to me.  This is particularly a good idea if they are someone who would possibly be a candidate for the original Seattle Announcement Yahoo group.   This way I can send them a personal introduction email with some helpful information about the site and I can offer to add them to our yahoo list if they meet the requirements.  Or, you can give them the website and they can check it out on their own.

I do appreciate referrals so thank you!   

 
Thank you for asking.  I actually do like to send a welcome note.  Call me old fashioned or just old but sometimes it may be my only opportunity to interact with my cherished member and I appreciate the moment to introduce the site, what we are doing and hopefully give the new member a sense that we are friendly natives.  
 
I think there is so much posturing that occurs in our community and yes, I do believe there is a time and place for it, but not here.  I want folks to feel embraced, welcome, get a chuckle or two and want to return.  In time, if they are a loner, they may venture out.  If a people person, perhaps this will become another avenue of adventure for them.
 
A letter writer from childhood,

Ms T
 
 

0 comments:

Label Cloud