Pages

*** RESOURCES -- New Information is added often ***

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Emails, RSS and Blog is Public

I am so excited that I solved the problems that had been keeping me up at night with this blog!  Private blogs can't have subscribers or feeds read, big duh!  Another reason to have made the blog public.  The "read more" was making my right side column slide under the middle column...undo the code and reedit 25 posts, wa la...fixed.  Now we can proceed!

The good news is that if you signed up for emails you are going to receive the teasers for ALL the posts I have written since the GayZette blog portion started (25 all at once).  Opps, so sorry but this is unavoidable as FeedBurner will see them as one little ole feed to send.  The bad news is that you have already received ALL the posts at once.  This should NOT happen again as we are now caught up.

You can click on each ARTICLE TITLE and it will bring you to http://seattleannouncements.blogspot.com/ to finish reading it.  You may get a notice that you are entering an adult site. 

My hypothesis is that normally, you will receive one email a day with each post I have written in it.  We will see what it looks like together.  Feedburner only sends out 1x a day and I pre-select the time. 

The folks that have signed for RSS feeds to your Reader accounts should see content almost immediately when I write and publish a post.  I can already see the posts and it is very exciting.

You can email me from each post and do other things listed at the bottom of each post too.  Please note...I will not place my email address on the site to avoid spammers that use techy search engines to spam email addresses.

Welcome to this adventure with me!

Ms T

0 comments:

Label Cloud