Pages

*** RESOURCES -- New Information is added often ***

Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Seattle Announcements Calendar is your go to girl

I have been B U S Y on the Seattle Announcements Calendar which benefits you my beloved readers.  If you are not using the calendar, I highly suggest you consider doing so as it has tons of activities and information that is geared for one and all.  This month, there are 889 events thus far and I have not finished entering new, exciting, supportive and fun things to attend!  Remember, even when I am not posting or highlighting events, I am often adding events to the calendar or checking events to ensure that accurate information is on the calendar. 

You can add the calendar to your desktop pc (or laptop) easily, or if you have a gmail/google email address the calendar can become one of your own personal calendars so you will have events at your fingertips always!  If you enjoy being in the know on the go, your cell phone can easily have the calendar on it.  I often use the calendar to see what is going on as I scoot around different neighborhoods.  For directions on the 'how to' look right here...  http://seattleannouncements.blogspot.com/p/faqs.html for the title (HINT: use your ctrl f key and enter part of the text you are looking for and it will find it for you quicker (Macs: alt F I think is the right combo for you): 

How to add the Seattle Announcements Calendar to your:
PC, Phone, Bookmark it, 
or your own gmail or google calendar
Enjoy, Ms T.

0 comments:

Label Cloud