Pages

*** RESOURCES -- New Information is added often ***

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Laughing Ladies Women's Music Festival July 15th - 18th

Laughing Ladies is having their 2nd Music Festival over 4 days with an impressive line up starting Thursday July 15th with Pourquoi Pas, Amber Darland, Camille Bloom followed on Friday 16th by Eva Tree, Allison Shirk, Jillian Graham Band and Paula Maya.  Saturday's show will feature Willow and the Embers, Jennifer Youngs, Val D'Alessio and Susan Harper with the final show on Sunday the 18th closing with Karyn Michaelson, Gabrielle Louise and Sheryl Madden.  Each days show begins at 6pm.  Beer and Wine will be available.  Check Seattle Announcements Calendar for the lineup.

I encourage you all to visit Laughing Ladies Cafe.  Their events are listed on the calendar.  I have dropped by on several occasions for different purposes and have found this a wonderful place on each visit.  They have great pastries and coffee which I have enjoyed very late in the day.  The actual food looked yummy although I did not eat what one would call a meal (but I did talk to a couple people that did and they gave positive reviews).  I will be trying the food soon!

I have composed posts on my laptop and surfed the net while sipping wonderful latte's made just the way I like them.  On one visit I was so comfy in an easy chair that I admit I feel asleep for a few.  I was just so damn relaxed!  I am sure they do not want to be advertised as the place to come and take a nap!  But...they do create a nice atmosphere.

The point is -- that this is a very comfortable home away from home, call it a coffee shop, place to meet friends, conduct a business meeting, do your homework, read a book, check your email (they have pc's you can use for 15 minutes for free with a coffee order, a nominal charge after that), or bring your own laptop (no charge) and they have great music and comedy in the evening.  It just rocks!

Laughing Ladies Cafe
17551 15th Ave NE
206-362-2026

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Label Cloud