Pages

*** RESOURCES -- New Information is added often ***

Monday, January 18, 2010

Blogger is acting naughty...

I am not so happy with blogger as she has not been minding me this last week.  Instead of sending out my posts to you as they are scheduled, they have not been delayed for days!  It is most frustrating as by the time you got the Friday MLK day notice the event has passed.  The way it works is I select a two hour time frame for when blogger sends the GayZette to you.  Unfortunately, blogger hasn't been sending you anything on schedule so I have manually picked the next time period or have resynced the blog to attempt to 'force' a send,  It has not worked, much to my frustration. 

This is a game I play for hours each day and I have begun to feel like blogger is the toddler throwing a toy on the ground and I am the mommy picking it up.  The good news is that the events ARE placed on the Seattle Announcements Calendar so if you have a habit of looking at it you will miss nothing.  I know that blogger eventually self corrects as it does have glitches from time to time.  Ah ha, I even have a label for 'feedburner issues' and that is my story and I am sticking to it. 

0 comments:

Label Cloud