Pages

*** RESOURCES -- New Information is added often ***

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pac-Med Questions

If any of you have any experience with Pac-Med on Beacon Hill I would appreciate the following for one of our beloved GayZette members.  One of the great things about our community is our ability to share our experiences with each other.

  • If you have any experiences you are willing to share positive or negative you have had at Pac-Med.
  • Do you know of any LBT friendly practitioners?
  • Would you choose Pac-Med?
You can send me the information and I will forward it to our member.  If you are willing to have dialog about Pac-Med, I can connect you two also.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

You can email me from the Home Page of Seattle Announcements if you do not have my email address and I will email you back (you will then have my address again).  Thanks much!

0 comments:

Label Cloud