Pages

*** RESOURCES -- New Information is added often ***

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Butch/Transmasculine Get-together Sunday, March 14th

I wanted to send a gentle reminder to my butch/transmasculine members or their rockin women/bois/butches/allies to remind them that tomorrow is the wonderful event that Joe, a Seattle Announcements member has wrangled together to create some connecting time.  It is great that Joe has taken the time and energy to do this and if I could get away with being butch -- I would be there -lol.  I did try once...that's another story I will save until you can't remember to remind me about it.  Ms T

Butch/transmasculine get-together
Joining other butches for coffee and some bonding/discussion time.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
11:00am - 1:00pm 
Kaladi Brothers Coffee 
511 East Pike Street  
Seattle, WA

Joe put on the successful Butch Conference in Oakland last year.  Joe is a great support and enriches many communities not just the one's that Joe lives in.  Thanks!  Joe lives in Portland now and we are always happy to enjoy the benefits of a weekend visit. 


On Seattle Announcements Calendar.

0 comments:

Label Cloud