Pages

*** RESOURCES -- New Information is added often ***

Friday, October 7, 2011

Women Owned Businesses are the focus

I have the pleasure of knowing wonderful women that own their own businesses that I will be featuring over the next few weeks via the GayZette.  I have added a "Women Owned Business" tab and will be adding and linking resources on this new page.  Galleries, home maintenance classes, dog training, dog companion services and lesbians in film are just some of what I will share. We have so many amazing resources in our community and telling you about them is part of the joy of this gig. 

If you know of someone that you would like to see on the pages of Seattle Announcements or if you have a business and would like to share it, please contact me.  Ms T.

0 comments:

Label Cloud