Pages

*** RESOURCES -- New Information is added often ***

Saturday, October 1, 2011

The weekend's offerings

Wow!  There is a ton one can do this weekend!  You will find a few individual posts to follow on events that are happening today and for the following week.  I will be hitting HotFlash (Neighbours 6-10pm $10) that is sure to be to my liking as I am a huge fan of DJ Wildfire!  She tends to play a great mix of the disco that I prefer and it keeps me on the dance floor.

I hope to stop into hear Shan Ottey spin a few tunes at the World Dance that is a great community event before the evening is over.  Shan does an amazing job and I love the multi-cultural aspect of this event - it is just plain good ole fashioned fun!  The challenge is that there is just too much to do in one evening.  I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do!  Ms T.


0 comments:

Label Cloud