Pages

*** RESOURCES -- New Information is added often ***

Thursday, September 16, 2010

LBT Mobile Screening at Wildrose on December 11th

LBT Mobile Screening at Wildrose December 11th
At our May mobile screening we saw 15 women and we could have seen more!  For those of you thinking of coming to a mobile screening, take a look a this comment from one of the women that was served at our May 3rd screening.
I had never been to anything like a mobile health screening before and did not know what to expect.  I was pleasantly surprised as it was much less crowded than my doctors office and there was no wait!  I was one of the last appointments on Monday and can't remember the last time my doctor's office provided me with my test results so fast (only 3 days to my mail box)!  Plus, they provided resource information if I had any questions.  I certainly will use a mobile screening again as I was treated so well and the staff was very friendly.
Join us at the Wild Rose on Saturday December 11th
9 am - 3 pm
1115 East Pike St
Mobile Mammography, Breast exams and Pap tests
Best of health to you,

Ms T.

0 comments:

Label Cloud