Pages

*** RESOURCES -- New Information is added often ***

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Betty White on Saturday Night Live - 11:30 pm Channel 5

For those of us that think Facebook has no value, we can remember that Betty White will be on Saturday Night Live tonight due to a campaign started on Facebook.  Close to 500,000 people cast their desire for Betty to host and she acquiesced.  I think it so rocks that at 88 years old Betty is getting acknowledged while she is alive and can feel the love of her fans.  She has always delivered naughtiness in just the right way that she doesn't offend (I actually don't mind the offending but...).

I have enjoyed so many of her shows over the years.  It is NOT reality and for that I am grateful.  She has a new show beginning soon and I am thrilled that someone of her talent will be on TV again.  I will be watching.

Here's to Betty!  I will be watching her tonight and smiling as it feels good to know there are people like Betty in the world and people like us that care.

0 comments:

Label Cloud