Pages

*** RESOURCES -- New Information is added often ***

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Goddess Market - 18th Annual Women of Wisdom Conference

I am starting the 18th Annual Women of Wisdom Conference information with an email from my FAVORITE DUTCH Goddess.  She will be part of the Goddess Market this weekend which is OH so appropriate as she is a Dutch Goddess.  Yes, I have become partial to this lovely Dutch Do-Gooder and if you have the pleasure to know Ingrid, you understand.  [In her other life you can often hear her lovely laugh as she gently convinces women of the importance to receive necessary health screenings via mobile mammography, with a breast exam and pap test thrown in free for income eligible women over 40.]

Stop by the Goddess Market event this weekend - it looks very diverse.  There is a dance Saturday evening as well.

Greetings

I would like to invite you to come and see me at the 18th annual Women of Wisdom conference February 11-15th, 2010 at North Seattle Community College.
I will be part of the goddess market with my sculptures, bowls, photography and rocks. The market is Saturday February 13th and Sunday 14th, 9-7pm and Monday 15th, 9-1pm. 10% off of any one of my items.

There are many other offerings at the conference: workshops, lectures, vendor market, art show, psychics, healers, body workers and even a Saturday nite dance. I am looking forward seeing you all at this great event.
Be well
Ingrid

For more information look at the website:
www.womenofwisdom.org

Also, the February's dance is at the WOW Annual Conference on Saturday Feb. 13 from 7:30 -10 p.m. This is a co-ed dance with live music!! See the conference evening events page for info.

0 comments:

Label Cloud