Pages

*** RESOURCES -- New Information is added often ***

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Knotty blog - - ignore the heading ma'am

Well, a blog is like a child and will not behave when not being watched by Mommy.  Whilst I was ignoring me blog...the heading pic that is hosted for free is acting up by playing invisible and washing the color out - - GASP.  Before I start changing code which could take up all my darn time instead of telling you all where you can go for New Years Eve (and other good stuff), I will be ignoring it for a short time.  Please do the same as I think it may correct itself (proof a rich fantasy life exists in my head) or I will fix it after I take care of what is important - - YOU!

I also decided to create a category for when our blog does not behave.  Some day when I am bored I may want to know how many times it has aggravated me.  Why...I don't know but I am weird that way and can just imagine that is one of the pieces of useless trivia that I would want to know.   I am calling it 'knotty blog'.  It ties me in knots and if you knew me, you would know I don't like that one bit, nope not one. 

From my twisted heart,

Ms T

0 comments:

Label Cloud